Support Me on Ko-Fi!

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Interview with Best-Selling Author & Speaker Chelsea Ellis


Today, EA: Creatively Creative speaks with a woman of many careers. She's the Vice President of Jim Reynolds Asphalt Sealcoating, LLC., the hostess of her own talk show, a business coach, motivational speaker, and not to mention, a best-selling author. Introducing Chelsea Ellis.

EA: How did you get started in your careers as business coach and motivational speaker?

CE: I always knew I wanted to teach in some way or form, but never knew exactly how. I started business coaching and motivational speaking once I started reading and studying about the power of your mindset and the law of attraction. Also, I started learning a lot about internet marketing which caused me to want to teach to others the things I was learning about and was helping my business.

EA: Who would you acknowledge as the biggest influences in your life and career?

CE: My father Samuel Ellis is my biggest influence. He has been an entrepreneur for over 30 years so I was able to grow up in a household that allowed me to see first hand what entrepreneurship consisted of. He has always been such a hard worker, and since I was young, he would always be open with teaching me everything he has learned! He's a great father, friend and mentor!

EA: I understand that The Chelsea Ellis Show is set to debut in the near future. Would you tell us when it makes its premiere, and what the show is all about?

CE: Yes. January 2018 will be the premiere of the second season of The Chelsea Ellis Show. You can find the show on thechelseaellisshow.com. The show was created to showcase entrepreneurs and allow them to tell their story of how they have become successful throughout all of their trials and hardships! Also, just to give advice to any upcoming entrepreneurs and let them know that it is possible.

EA: What is the concept of your best-seller, Fail to Success?

CE: Fail to Success was created to teach people how to never lose the desire for success when failure comes their way. A lot of times people stop striving for their goals when they make mistakes or things get hard, so the book Fail to Success is just to help people realize failure is apart of the process.

EA: Was the process of writing this book easy for you?

CE: The process was easy for me due to the fact I was already blogging daily, and also I love to write but, I realize that the process isn't as easy for other people. That's what made me create a product that helps people through the process of book creation.

Link to Book Creation Product: http://bit.ly/2jkahHM

EA: What's next on the horizon for Chelsea Ellis?

CE: My goal is to continue to coach more people on entrepreneurship. I want to help 100 people become millionaires through entrepreneurship and I won't stop until that goal is passed!

EA: What advice would you give to aspiring authors, as well as others venturing out to accomplish their goals?

CE: Set strategic goals for yourself and allow the book to open up doors for you. Being an author is a great accomplishment because it proves you can start and complete a task, as well as it brands you and the subject you write about. So use your book to help you open up other doors whether it's you wanting to be a speaker, consultant, writer, etc.

EA: Finally, tell the viewers why Fail to Success is a must read.

CE: Fail to Success is a must read because no matter who you are or what point in life you are at, this book can help you take your life to the next level!

Epilogue

It is my hope that those who are striving to achieve their goals, whatever that goal(s) may be, will read Chelsea's testimony, and gain the inspiration to go for it, and the motivational wisdom that-- through faith and persistence-- they can get it done.

I want to thank Chelsea for speaking with me today. For more on Chelsea, or to follow her on social media, visit the links below. To learn more on how you can become an entrepreneur through Chelsea's guidance, visit www.thechelseaellisshow.com/services.

Website: thechelseaellisshow.com
Facebook: Chelsea Ellis Fan Page
Instagram: Chelsea A. Ellis






No comments:

Post a Comment

Interview with Author Nicky Shearsby

Nicky Shearsby. Photo courtesy of Nicky's Amazon page . It has been a long time, but I'm glad to announce that the Literature Lounge...