Support Me on Ko-Fi!

Friday, November 16, 2018

Welcome to the Literature Lounge


In my post on October 11th, I made an announcement that I was seriously considering a name change for my blog. Well, that day has come, as I'm changing the name from Edward Anthony: Creatively Creative (AKA EA: Creatively Creative) to the Literature Lounge (or Literary Lounge). Same blog, new name.

Why, you ask? Well, I've been pondering over the idea for a while now, and I decided it was time for a change. Besides, although I liked the old title, this one is short and to the point. When I first started this blog, my intent was to post announcements and updates on my books, and introduce the biographies of characters who appear in my novels, but it went from that to (mainly) a spot where I interview writers/authors.

After my first interview in May 2017, I haven't looked back since. Currently, I have interviewed approximately 82 authors since, and I'm looking to interview many more to come. Stay tuned and once again, welcome to the Literature Lounge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Interview with Author Nicky Shearsby

Nicky Shearsby. Photo courtesy of Nicky's Amazon page . It has been a long time, but I'm glad to announce that the Literature Lounge...